Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Birthdayy!


TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAAYYY! Big 2-3


I am fortunate enough that my birthday fell on the weekend this year. I HATE working on my birthday... HOWEVER, my boss pays me 8 hours for my birthday even if it is on a weekend! HOLLAAAA

I enjoyed a wonderful lunch prepared by my parents. I am so blessed to have such great family. I also tried to save all of my laundry & cleaning for tomorrow. NO ONE wants to be a Susie Homemaker on their birthday... not me anyways.


No birthday is complete without gifts ;) 


Some of you may not know, but I am OBSESSED with Michael Kors. I mean, OBSESSEDDDDDDDD. <3 <3 <3. I got this bag as gift #1. LOVE IT.



I also got these beauties. I love Sperry's and they've really come out with some cute designs the last year or so. And they have fur on the inside. Perfect for cold Colorado weather.



Hope all of you had a great February 17th... Until next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment