Friday, February 15, 2013

Let's Do This...

Let's Do This. . .


I am new to this entire blogging situation. I love to write and put my thoughts out there... most of you would know this if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter and even Instagram.
To start this blog out right, I should probably tell you a few things about myself: 

I am 23 years old in just 2 days... I am happily taken by a wonderful, wonderful man. 



I have a yorkshire terrier, Winston. He's my great company on the weekends 10 months out of the year.



 I currently work at a dental office as front office personnel but also have my dental assisting certificate. Also considering the RN lifestyle. I love NASCAR, Colorado, working out, eating healthy, being fit....ok, that was just for motivation. But, I do love working out. Per my mother, I am to clarify that I am an Auburn fan....not an Alabama fan. So there. WAR EAGLE.



Okay, enough of that. Most of you know me pretty well! 

Stay tuned for the next blog post. 



3 comments: